My grandmother passed away on May 24th surrounded by her children. She has always provided support to me in a way that cannot be replaced. I will miss her dearly.
Here a few things that my Grandmother has taught me over the years....
- Always have a pot of red beans going when family is coming over
- Sperm swims
- Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to disconnect
- When a husband dies, buy a new house
- "It's now or never..."
- Don't ask the same the question multiple times. It annoys people
- While gambling can pay your taxes, watch your back when you hit a jackpot
- Making fudge is really hard. You will probably have to throw out a few batches
- Real love is not easy and there will be bumps in the road
- Education is important. Push yourself further
- Girls can fish too
- I'm way too loud and talk way to fast
- Being a twin is special and I'm lucky that God gave me a boy and girl