Friday, June 2, 2017

Grandmother

My grandmother passed away on May 24th surrounded by her children.  She has always provided support to me in a way that cannot be replaced.  I will miss her dearly.

Here a few things that my Grandmother has taught me over the years....
  1. Always have a pot of red beans going when family is coming over
  2. Sperm swims
  3. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to disconnect
  4. When a husband dies, buy a new house
  5. "It's now or never..."
  6. Don't ask the same the question multiple times.  It annoys people
  7. While gambling can pay your taxes, watch your back when you hit a jackpot
  8. Making fudge is really hard.  You will probably have to throw out a few batches
  9. Real love is not easy and there will be bumps in the road
  10. Education is important.  Push yourself further
  11. Girls can fish too
  12. I'm way too loud and talk way to fast
  13. Being a twin is special and I'm lucky that God gave me a boy and girl







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.