Thursday, June 22, 2017
After a little morning golf, Drew spent the remainder of his Father's Day playing the game of Life for the 100th time, cooking for all of us, dealing with a leaking A/C vent and fishing a lost tooth out of a drain. The twins did however setup a party in his honor. We are so lucky he is ours.
Friday, June 2, 2017
|Celebrating their "UNbirthday"|
|Dallas date night at top golf|
|Last day at St. Paul's|
|Post graduation lunch with the grandparents|
|We ran into local celebrities - pro golfer David Toms and former LSU QB Brandon Harris|
|Mother's Day brunch|
|This girl has skills|
|Real life of a device addicted family|
My grandmother passed away on May 24th surrounded by her children. She has always provided support to me in a way that cannot be replaced. I will miss her dearly.
Here a few things that my Grandmother has taught me over the years....
- Always have a pot of red beans going when family is coming over
- Sperm swims
- Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to disconnect
- When a husband dies, buy a new house
- "It's now or never..."
- Don't ask the same the question multiple times. It annoys people
- While gambling can pay your taxes, watch your back when you hit a jackpot
- Making fudge is really hard. You will probably have to throw out a few batches
- Real love is not easy and there will be bumps in the road
- Education is important. Push yourself further
- Girls can fish too
- I'm way too loud and talk way to fast
- Being a twin is special and I'm lucky that God gave me a boy and girl