Thursday, December 22, 2016

First Flight

I have somehow managed to go five years without flying with the twins, but that all changed when we decided to take a flight down to New Orleans to spend some time making memories.  Grandma picked us up from the airport on Saturday and we headed over to City Park for putt-putt, face painting, beignets and Celebration in the Oaks.  The twins even got to ride their first roller coaster.  On Sunday, we headed to Baton Rouge to check out the progress on Grandma's house renovations post flood and have Brunch with the Jarrells and GG.  I even got to show the twins where Drew and I used to live when we first got married.  Hannah babysat Sunday night while Grandma, GG and I had dinner at Galatoire's.  On Monday, we played at the Monkey house and shopped for furniture to go in Grandma's newly done house.  We finished off the day with toy shopping and a visit with Katie.  Tuesday was our last day, but our flight didn't leave until after dinner, so we hit up the Children's' Museum, the Pontchartrain Hotel for mile high pie and the Zoo.  I was exhausted by the end of the trip, but my heart was full from all the sweet memories we made.

































That's wine that I was taking on my "we don't sell alcohol" flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.