Friday, August 15, 2014

Imaginary Sister

Emily has an imaginary sister.  So far, here is what I know about her....her name is Elsa (of course!), she is 28, her hair is red (like Ariel), she has a dog, she isn't married, her job is "being a princess," Drew is her dad and I am her mom (thank goodness), and she lives far away.  She truly believes with all her soul that she exist.  When we question Emily about this so-called sister, she is very matter of fact.  When I asked her how old she is, she answered "28" without missing a beat.  I mean, she didn't even have to think about it!!  By the way, she has also started telling people that her name is Ariel.

I think she imagines her sister to look like this but with red hair.
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.