Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Potty Training

I have to say that I was really dreading potty training and kept putting it off.  Elson would ask me to use the potty and I would encourage him to use his diaper just a little bit longer.  I told a more experienced mother about that and she looked at me like I was crazy and told me it was time.  I took her advice and decided to bite the bullet.  I had read all about "potty training in 3 days."  That book lies...it took us 7 days before we really had it down, which I still think is pretty darn good!! 

I have a lot of cute pictures of the twins potty training, but I'm not sure they would appreciate having all their "business" posted on this blog (The cutest picture is of Elson peeing on a tree outside while Emily holds up his shirt to make sure he doesn't get pee on it!!).  In an effort to not embarrass my children any more than I already do/have, I will just post an adorable picture of them wearing cute clothes with cute underwear underneath :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.