Wednesday, March 12, 2014

First Trip to the Dentist

A couple of weeks ago we made our first trip to the dentist.  I didn't have an appointment scheduled for months, but my friend who is the hygienist (and also a mother of twins) called to tell me they had an opening if we wanted to head up there.  I jumped all over it.  I think it was best not to have any build up.  Emily and Elson both did great.  Elson was a little more eager than Emily, but both were extremely cooperative.  In fact, every night since then Emily has added the dentist to the list of things she is thankful for.  All in all, it was a complete success!!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.