Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mother's Day Out

Yesterday, the twins started their Mother's Day Out Program.  They go two days a week and the program runs from 9:30-2:30, but I pick them up after lunch so they can nap at home.  The first day went about as expected....we were all emotional.  I cried a little that morning and both the twins cried when we dropped them off.  When I went to pick them up around noon, the Program Director told me that Elson took to it a little better than Emily, which surprised us all.  We will try to get in the swing of it over the next couple of weeks.

I was so worried someone would get their names wrong (especially Elson's), so I had these shirts made to ensure everyone knew the correct spelling.

I'm so thankful they have each other!!



Walking into school with Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.