Monday, March 11, 2013

Great-Grandma's House

The twins and I enjoyed a weekend at their Great-Grandma's (my Grandma) house last weekend.  Drew had a bachelor party to attend in Grand Isle, so we rode with him to Baton Rouge, where we switched him out for Grandma.  We went on to New Orleans, where we had a great weekend with some of my family.  My cousin Hannah helped me with the twins all weekend.  She is amazing!!  I wish she would move to Shreveport and help me all the time!  On Saturday, we had beignets, played at the mall, played at the park, took naps, went to my cousin Katie's clothing store Haus 131 in Metairie, then ran around Macy's.  I think everyone was exhausted at the end of the day.  On Sunday, we packed up and then went to church with Great-Grandma.  She goes to a lively church that Emily loved...I think she thought we were at a concert.  Elson fell right asleep and didn't wake up until we left (30 minutes into the service).  We meet up with Drew in Baton Rouge and had lunch before heading back to Shreveport.  It was a long drive, but it was worth it to spend a little time with some sweet family.

ps...I wish I would have taken better/more pictures this weekend, but here is what I have.

Checking out the mall fountain with Grandma and Hannah

They were "exploring" Hannah's purse

Perfect slide for twins

Eating donuts with Great-Grandma before church service

They found Mike at TJ Ribs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.