Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sci-Port

I know I haven't been staying on top of my blogging, but we have been busy!  I also decided to stop doing the week in my phone and switch to the month in my phone...it was too much pressure!  On to the real point of this blog post....

Last Tuesday I took the twins and their sweet cousins, who were out of school for Election Day, to Sci-Port, which is a really great science center here in Shreveport.  The best part about Sci-Port is that it has an area dedicated to young children.  I think everyone had a good time.  We especially loved getting to spend time with Ellie, Anna Claire, and Maddie. 

I think Elson was trying to take the wheel from Maddie

Ellie was such a big help

Ellie was finally on the other side of the dentist table

Anna Claire's head on a platter

All the kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.