Monday, November 5, 2012

Back Down South

A couple of weeks ago, Drew had some work to do down in Baton Rouge, so the twins and I tagged along.  It was nice to be back in Baton Rouge for a couple of days.  We even got to grab lunch with a few friends while in town.  After Drew finished up his work, we headed to NOLA to spend some time with my family.  I was a little worried about the twins destroying my Grandmother's house, but they did much better than I expected.  We even managed to take a trip to the aquarium one day, which in hindsight the twins are still a little too young to fully enjoy.  All in all, it was a nice trip!

Lunch at the Chimes with Vanessa

Going for a walk....it was REALLY windy that day!

They LOVED the piano at my Grandmother's house


Best buddies


Checking out the fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.