Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Not-So-Spooky Halloween Bash

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so we decided to have our friends over for A Not-So-Spooky Halloween Bash.  It was so much fun to see all the kiddos dressed up in their adorable Halloween costumes.  We decided to dress up as my favorite line from the Wizard of Oz - "Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!" Elson was a lion, Emily was a tiger, I was a bear, and Drew was the Oh My.  We had a great time at the party.  I loved getting to hang out with all of our friends and the twins loved getting to trick-or-treat the neighborhood with their buddies.  We have the best neighbors.  Ms. Joanie brought over some wonderful cupcakes for all the kids and Ellen had special Halloween rubber duckies for the twins.  It was a good time....I even let the twins stay up an extra hour!


Most of the kiddos (and a few of the adults)

Some of the decorations

Elson hanging out the big boys

Hello Cute Tiger!

I think we need a proper swing set


William and Elson competing for who can be the biggest Momma's boy (I think they traded notes)

Check out poor Emily in the background (I don't know why she was sad)

Trick-or-treating at Ms.Joanie's house

Elson taking off with his loot

Getting our rubber duckies from Ellen



"Hello, anybody home!"
 
 
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.