Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Our First Emergency Room Visit

At six o'clock last night, Emily was doing her usual dance on the coffee table.  She got so excited that she danced her way right off the end of the table.  This is not the first fall one of the twins has taken, so I didn't think much of it.  I calmly picked her up as she started to suck in air to let out a blood curdling scream, but instead of letting out her scream, she PASSED OUT!!!  It was terrible.  I freaked out and shook her.  She quickly came to, but I was freaking out!!  I called Uncle Mark, who instructed me to take her to the emergency room.  At this point, Drew was pulling up in the driveway.  We quickly loaded up and in less than five minutes we had arrived at the emergency room.  They took her vitals and did a CT scan.  All is fine.  Poor girl got the wind knocked out of her then held her breath too long.  I always thought it would be our daredevil Elson who would go to the ER first, but our Emily girl keeps on surprising us.  Needless to say, there will be no more babies dancing on the coffee table!!!!

Hanging out with Dad, eating some goldfish and waiting for our CT scan
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.