Monday, October 22, 2012

Duck Dynasty

Last weekend, we were on a Starbucks run when we saw a banner for a Duck Dynasty appearance at the local Cavenders.  For those not in the know, Duck Dynasty is a reality show on A&E about a family of good humored rednecks that made millions selling handmade duck calls.  It is filmed about an hour and half from here.  Drew loves this show, and I have to say that it is pretty entertaining.  Anyways, we decided it would be a fun photo opportunity, so on to Cavenders we went.  I had no idea they were so popular, but the line was too long for us.  So I did what any determined momma would do....I took my babies to the front of the line, squatted down in front of the rope and told Drew to take the picture.  So without further ado, here it is.

From the look on Emily's face, I would say she thinks the beards are gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.