Wednesday, October 17, 2012

15 Month Checkup

Yesterday was the twins' 15 month checkup.  I can't believe how fast this is going by!!  Both babies (or should I say toddlers!!) have grown a significant amount jumping from the 5th-10th percentile for weight and height to the 25th percentile.  Here are the latest stats:

Emily
Weight - 20 lb 5 oz (25%)
Height - 30.5 in (25%)
Head - 18.25 (50%)

Elson
Weight - 21 lb 6 oz (25%)
Height - 30.75 in (25%)
Head - 18 in (10%)

Their heads don't seem disproportionate to me, but according to the measurements, Emily's head is really big and Elson's head is really small. Emily is holding a lot of brain power.  I'm not worried about Elson though, because Drew has a small head and happens to be the smartest person I know!!

Thank goodness for Daddy's help on shot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.