Sunday, September 30, 2012

Minivan Momma

We finally did it....we bought a minivan!!!  When Drew and I first found out that we were pregnant, we had a an ultrasound that showed one baby.  Believing we were pregnant with a singleton, we quickly bought a Camry.  Two weeks later, at our next ultrasound, we discovered we were having twins.  I decided to try to make the Camry work because I loved the car so much.  It has been a tight fit to say the least.  Not to mention, it is really difficult to hold two squirming babies while trying to open a car door.  But not anymore - welcome to the world of automatic sliding car doors!!!  It's amazing and I absolutely love it.  I should have done this a year ago.  I am now a proud minivan momma!!!

PS....If you or someone you know is looking for a great car, I'm selling my Camry.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.