Sunday, August 5, 2012

Throw Back Post

I wish I would have started this blog earlier.  There are so many stories I wish I would have documented from when the twins were infants.  In lieu of blogging a bunch of stories from a year ago, I thought I would have one post with a bunch of throw back pictures.  Here is my throw back photo dump!

Holding hands the day they were born

This used to be Emily's favorite place to sleep...in her Daddy's lap

My favorite place for them to sleep

Getting ready for our first Halloween was so scary :)

First Thanksgiving

First Christmas....it's so hard to get a good picture of everyone (I love the look on Ellie's face)

Baptism


First time to eat solids (carrots)
 
Meeting the Easter Bunny for the fist time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.