Wednesday, July 18, 2012

One Year Stats

We went to the doctor on Monday for the twins 12 month checkup.  Both babies looked good and are growing right along their growth charts (keep in mind the growth charts are different for boys and girls).  Here are the stats:

Emily
Weight - 17 lb (10%)
Height - 27.5 in (5%)
Head - 45.5 cm (60%)

Elson
Weight - 17 lb 10 oz (5%)
Height - 28.25 in (5%)
Head - 45 cm (25%)

Now that the twins are a year old, they can switch from breast milk to cows milk, and I couldn't be more grateful!!  I'm hoping to have them completely off  (and my body done producing) breast milk in a week.  I am truly thankful that I have been able to keep them both on breast milk for so long, but it has been a difficult and tedious journey that I'm ready end.

Here are a few then and now pictures.  They have grown so much!!






1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.