Thursday, June 22, 2017
After a little morning golf, Drew spent the remainder of his Father's Day playing the game of Life for the 100th time, cooking for all of us, dealing with a leaking A/C vent and fishing a lost tooth out of a drain. The twins did however setup a party in his honor. We are so lucky he is ours.
Friday, June 2, 2017
|Celebrating their "UNbirthday"|
|Dallas date night at top golf|
|Last day at St. Paul's|
|Post graduation lunch with the grandparents|
|We ran into local celebrities - pro golfer David Toms and former LSU QB Brandon Harris|
|Mother's Day brunch|
|This girl has skills|
|Real life of a device addicted family|
My grandmother passed away on May 24th surrounded by her children. She has always provided support to me in a way that cannot be replaced. I will miss her dearly.
Here a few things that my Grandmother has taught me over the years....
- Always have a pot of red beans going when family is coming over
- Sperm swims
- Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to disconnect
- When a husband dies, buy a new house
- "It's now or never..."
- Don't ask the same the question multiple times. It annoys people
- While gambling can pay your taxes, watch your back when you hit a jackpot
- Making fudge is really hard. You will probably have to throw out a few batches
- Real love is not easy and there will be bumps in the road
- Education is important. Push yourself further
- Girls can fish too
- I'm way too loud and talk way to fast
- Being a twin is special and I'm lucky that God gave me a boy and girl
Monday, May 22, 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
We had a fun-filled but laid-back Easter at the Smith house. The twins had their Easter hat parade at school and we did an Easter egg hunt at East Ridge. The Easter Bunny left the twins sweet treats and we enjoyed brunch with their cousins.
|Drew got stuck holding Emily's doll|